Our Rock Solid® Total Rewards Can Be Tailored to Your Needs.
Prudential associates have access to a wide variety of benefits plans and programs throughout their careers. Some are connected to pay and incentive opportunities, while others relate to health care, savings, dependent care, wellness, work/life support, career development, or volunteerism.
This is what we call our Total Rewards package. You should expect a wide variety of benefits plans and programs from one of the world's leading brands. In fact, our associates often describe their Total Rewards package as one of the key reasons why Prudential is a great place to build a career.
Here are some of the rewards you can look forward to as a Prudential associate:
- Retirement plan, 401(k), stock ownership, and paid time off
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Personal protection programs
- Alternative work arrangements, and other benefits that help you manage your work/life responsibilities
- Job opportunities, career development, and diversity initiatives
- Reduced fees for shopping, entertainment, fitness center membership, travel, and telephone service